Installation Instructions for
LEI-140-G-GN Speedometer Decal (GRAND NATIONAL)
We have made the installation of this speedometer decal as easy as
possible, yet we do advise you read the entire instructions
CAREFULLY. Take your time and use some craftsmanship. The end
results will be worth the effort!
NOTE: You will need an experienced speedometer shop for this
installation. Simply look in your Yellow Pages phone book in your
First step to installing your 140 M.P.H. Decal is to remove your
speedo. You can have your speedometer shop remove it, or refer to
your owner’s manual for proper removal. Once your Speedo is out of
the vehicle take it and your instructions to your speedo shop and
convert as follows;
1. Remove Speedo needle and face plate from
2. Clean face plate very well.
3. Mist face plate with water so decal can be
4. Place decal on face plate noting center cross
on decal and aligning to
center of face plate. Let
5. With sharp razor blade, or exact-o-knife, cut
out Odometer, Tripometer
and any other holes needed,
from the back of face plate.
6. Reinstall face plate and needle on
7. Have installer decharge speedo magnets to the
setting of 1000
R.P.M.’s equals 60 M.P.H.
Reinstall your speedo back into vehicle and your ready to Hit the